McDonald's Corporation Archways to Opportunity
Sponsored by: North Texas Community College Consortium and the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board
Mapping McDonald's Management Training to Community College Business Programs
Resources and Planning Documents
Thank you for attending our meeting on September 22, 2017. The documents below are available for continued use with your institutional team. As you review these materials, please think about how this corporate training maps to your business program.
- McDonald's Archways to Opportunity Program Progress Report
This report provides an overview of the Archways to Opportunity program.
- McDonald's Leadership Training Instructor Guide
- McDonald's Leadership Training PowerPoint Presentations
- McDonald's Department Management Capstone Facilitator Guide
- McDonald's Department Management Capstone PowerPoint
These documents provide detailed information about the format and content of the McDonald's corporate training program.
- McDonald's ACE Credit Recommendations
- McDonald's ACE Course Guide Detail
- McDonald's Ivy Tech Crosswalk
- McDonald's Excelsior College Partnership
- Colorado Technical University Course Articulation Worksheets for all Corporate Training
- ACGM and WECM Courses for McDonald's Corporate Training Articulation Consideration
These documents show the credit recommendations made by the American Council on Education, the crosswalk that has been created between the corporate training program and Ivy Tech Community College, the partnership with Excelsior College, the worksheets created for Colorado Technical University to guide its articulation, and an inventory of ACGM and WECM courses for attendee use in McDonald's corporate training articulation consideration.
We have posted the recommendations that resulted from this meeting as the last file in the list below. We are also sharing this information with the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board for use going forward. We hope this work will be folded into WECM Programs of Study activities this year. In addition, we will share updates on this work at the spring 2018 TACTE conference in Austin.
For additional information, please contact Christine Hubbard at firstname.lastname@example.org (North Texas Community College Consortium) or Tracey Armstrong at email@example.com.